A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation of an appointment, or you will be charged in full for the appointment.
*Must have a cancelation form on file (unless you are a member) or you will be required prepay for you massage.
- Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals.
- Please be on time to your appointment. If you are 15 minutes or later to your schedule appointment time, it may be canceled by the therapist of shortened and end at the scheduled end time.
Massage/bodywork is not appropriate care for infectious or contagious illness. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. If it is within the 24-hour notice period, the cancellation may be approved. If you have been sick for 1-7 days and not under doctors care the therapist has the choice to refuse to work on you.
- Auto-payments for memberships WILL NOT be transferred to other accounts or rolled over to the next month. Spouses ONLY may use the massage appointment if you are unable to but required to notify a CMH Massage staff member of this change.
- Spouses ONLY may share memberships.
- Payments are automatically withdrawn from a credit/debit account on the 15th of every month.
- Changes regarding memberships must be made by the 10th of the month.
- If you or your spouse cannot use the massage for the month, it does NOT roll over to the next month, nor will it be refunded for any reason, unless the therapist must cancel. “Use or Lose”
- No-Show or late cancel (less than 24 hours) appointments will be counted as your massage and should you choose to have another massage within the same month, you will have to pay at time of massage for the additional massage.
- Declined cards or insufficient funds on an auto payments will be required to pay the full amount of which was to be withdrawn PLUS $35 chargeback fee. This must be paid before next massage.
No refunds on memberships, prepaid massages, or gift certificates!